Although we are an Outpatient program, you have the option to reside in our Community-Based Housing. This housing designed for occupies an entire block just 1 mile from the Main Campus. This housing was designed for men and women to rebuild their lives in a safe, structured environment. The only requirement is to focus on self growth and improvement. NBRC can assist with employment, transportation, and the life skills needed to rebuild your life.
Housing AmenitiesYour home away from home.
- Full access to all programs and services provided by NBRC
- Meals served 3 times a day at the center for group attendees
- Transportation provided for shopping, local activities, and appointments.
- Complimentary airport pickup
- Housing run 24-hours a day by NBRC staff
- Fully furnished with full-sized beds, high-speed wireless, and 50″ TVs
- Steps away from the following:
- Bus stop with access to all major bus routes
- Local 12 step meetings in the area
- Walking distance from the Downtown Shopping Plaza and grocery stores and shops
- Employment opportunities within walking distance
Our Housing DirectorBlair DeFalco, Program Director & Outreach Coordinator
Blair has been an incredible addition to our housing. With over 8 years of experience in this community, he is able to provide leadership and experience for this crucial time in early recovery. Blair not only has the experience of managing our Community-Based Housing, but he himself resided in Community-Based Housing for 16 months in the early stages of his own recovery. He has overcome the trials & tribulations of early recovery with the guidance of a sponsor and spiritual mentor. With kindness, integrity, perseverance, faith, and his own personal experiences, Blair provides solid, orderly direction and structure for those who reside with us. He personally helps to lead each resident on the recovery path that leads to a fruitful & purpose-filled life.